Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Stones


We just got back from Sardinia and I already miss it! I got this Stones t-shirt there from Brandy & Melville. I've never heard of the label before, but I really loved the store! It originated in California and they don't actually have many stores outside the states, so it was a pretty big coincidence that there's one in Sardinia. Its the perfect casual shirt to match with bootie shorts or skinny jeans and a nice blazer. 

While in Sardinia, I also got two amazing leather jackets! I'll definitely write a post on them soon :)

I always love when I come back from vacation and I'm all tan! I feel like everyone always looks better tan! Too bad I can't keep it all year round :)








I got these Aldo boots while still living in Canada. They've become one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They're so comfortable and match with almost anything! And I like that they add this rougher edge to any outfit! 



Blazer: Zara
Shorts: Zara
T-shirt: Brandy & Melville
Boots: Aldo
Glasses: Ray Ban
Bag: Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...