Monday, August 8, 2011

Grey.. just like the weather.


The weather here in Prague has been absolutely terrible. It's practically mid August and I was actually cold walking around the city today in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I dressed head to toe in grey because I felt that it matched the gloomy weather outside.
I'll be here in Prague for about three more weeks, so I hope that the weather improves a little so I can actually enjoy my last days here... 










Zara jeans
Gap top
Dune flats
Miu Miu bag
Ray Ban glasses

4 comments:

  1. I love your style because is simple but very chic.
    nice blog <3

    I follow u here and on bloglovin.. i hope that u follow me too

    Kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love your blog and your bags!! Is this Miu Miu bag from a new collection and still available in stores?

    Thanks! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    Sorry this bag is not available in stores anymore.. its actually for a couple seasons ago.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit....perfect...M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...