Sunday, November 20, 2011

Versace for H&M


On Thursday was the official launch of the Versace for H&M collection. Unfortunately I was at work on Thursday, however I was able to squeeze in some shopping during my lunch break! But by the time I got there all the items I wanted were already sold out, like the black leather dress, and the studded black leather jacket. Out of the clothes that was left, there were very limited sizes available. So I ended up only getting two pieces from the collection, the first being a leather bracelet with gold metal flowers, and the second a silk scarf with a typical Versace print. I do love these two pieces so much! Just wish I could've gotten some of the clothing I wanted as well! 
Cant wait for the next H&M designer collaboration! Wonder who it will be this time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...