Sunday, July 10, 2011

A little touch of pink


I have been gone this past week, on a little vacation with my boyfriend and some friends of ours. It was a lovely week! Unfortunately I didn't have internet access so I couldn't publish any new posts. I realized that this can be an issue for a lot of fashion bloggers. Constant internet access is definitely a necessity for bloggers!

These photos are from a little over a week ago. I decided to add a touch of pink (a color I usually don't wear) to my outfit that day. I realized I actually like experimenting with color! 
I got these pink skinny jeans in Zara a couple weeks ago and I love them.
The flowery mary-janes are from Forever 21, and I think they make an interesting addition to an otherwise simple outfit :)



1 comment:

  1. that ring is too cute! and your shoes definitely spice up the outfit :) gorgeous

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...