Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A little history...


I decided to post a couple photos from the last year of my life... I decided this for two reasons, the first being I wanted to share some pieces of my personal life and everyday fashion with you, and the second being I've just been too busy to take new photos specifically for the blog. I'm going to have to start making more time to dedicate solely to my blog. 
In the meantime, here are a couple photos that were taken during different times throughout the 
last year...








In the next couple days I will start taking pictures specifically for the blog.. I'm pretty excited to see how that will go.. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
N.

1 comment:

  1. Přečetla jsem si o tobě a tvém blogu článek v elle:-) přeji ti hodně čtenářů, hned se k nim přidávám. Prosím piš k fotkám, kdes pořídila oblečení, které máš na sobě, třeba i kolik stálo. Zatím mě nejvíc "dostala" poslední fotka v tomhle příspěvku, je skvělá a usměvavá:-) moc se mi líbí oblečení, botky i doplňky!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...